Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Time

Tangram

I am sitting at the computer having just read the results from my club of the our last practice IPSC style match. For the first time I was first in a couple of the stages. You might say I feel pleased.

Our group is not among the exceptional shooters of the world (ESOTW) but when I started a year ago I usually finished last so its great see my effort pay off.

I am sitting at the computer having just read the results from my club of the our last practice IPSC style match. For the first time I was first in a couple of the stages. You might say I feel pleased.

Our group is not among the exceptional shooters of the world (ESOTW) but when I started a year ago I usually finished last so its great see my effort pay off.

Watching yourself move up the rankings is always a great feelingl. As you start to beat the better shooters on stages it makes you realize you can beat them in matches.

Way to go...

I still remember the first time I wona stage overal, being a Limited guy it's always nice to beat the field including the Open guys.

It was an 18 or 19 rounder, so no reload required and I just kept moving. Truth be told I did have one "B" that could have easily been a miss, but it was there. In the end I had the points and about a second and half over the field.

When they saw the stats the Open guys asked if I had even seen my sights. B) I guess that's like "nice run" in Openspeak? :huh: