Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I want to shoot L10 and Limited, using the same gun for both.

I have already scheduled vacation at work with the theory in mind that if I am going to make the trip, I might as well have twice the fun and shoot both.

Only problem is, it would be my first nationals and I can't seem to find out how a person goes about getting awarded slots. I guess that I will sign up on the waiting list and cross my fingers hoping I am lucky enough to get in. Hope to see ya there. :D

Shooting Production first and although it would be fun to shoot Open the second time around, I'll probably shoot L10 with my Production gear and ammo. Got to think about WSXIV you know!

Rockwell, getting a slot won't be an issue. Just be sure to sign up on the waiting list and you will get one. Did you check with your section coordinator? There's a chance you can get one through the section, they usually end up sending slots back to the home office which end up going to the waiting list anyway.

Rockwell, getting a slot won't be an issue. Just be sure to sign up on the waiting list and you will get one. Did you check with your section coordinator? There's a chance you can get one through the section, they usually end up sending slots back to the home office which end up going to the waiting list anyway.

Turtle- THANK YOU!!