Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The inability to buy people beer...

EricW

It seems like we'd all get along better some days if we were all sitting around the same table pouring beer (martinis / adult beverage of your choice) out of the same pitcher.

I simply cannot believe that Al Gore left this feature out when he was inventing the Internet. Shave that stupid beard off and get back to work you bum! :lol:

You can order beer, but such libations cannot be shipped everywhere. Indiana is one example. <_<

I second the the Arrogant Bastard suggestion along with any of the other fine Stone brews. I also recommend any brew from Victory, Three Floyds, Bells, Unibroue (sp?) or Dogfishhead.

Cheers!!!

Arrogant Bastard. one of my favorite ales. Brewed by Stone Brewery in San Marcos, CA. (where the 15 and 78 meet) 7.2% and a complex taste which my keyboard cannot describe. The limited release Double Bastard is pretty good too, bit 10% and you can tell. Although I usually drink Stone's IPA, or their Ruination. I am in Chicago this week, so it is Dogfish head (Delaware) ales mostly. their 90 minute is grand, but unavailable in CA.

Mmmm, beer. Is there anything it can't do?

Arrogant Bastard. one of my favorite ales. Brewed by Stone Brewery in San Marcos, CA. (where the 15 and 78 meet) 7.2% and a complex taste which my keyboard cannot describe. The limited release Double Bastard is pretty good too, bit 10% and you can tell. Although I usually drink Stone's IPA, or their Ruination. I am in Chicago this week, so it is Dogfish head (Delaware) ales mostly. their 90 minute is grand, but unavailable in CA.

Mmmm, beer. Is there anything it can't do?

That's a funny coincidence. I sent my friends who recently moved to Nebraska from CA some Arrogant Bastard and Double Bastard for Christmas. :D

Guys, I'm talking about delivering beer *right now*. Everybody's got a dozen stupid ports all over their computer, 10% of which ever get used. Let's dedicate some scientific resources to turning that stupid laptop docking port no one ever uses into a Spaten delivery port. I can hear frothy little packets sailing here from Munich already.

We're never really going to Mars in 2015 anyway, spend the dough on something we can use.