Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

para ordnance p-16 signature

sheepdog566

$750 with mags ? Mags are hard to find for a 40. With some work, you may be able to use STI mags. Rich at Canyon Creek knows the trick to run the mags. Factory Para's would loose their front sights and the rear sights were not super reliable. It will need trigger work.

$750 is a good price if the gun is in good condition. Paras are good guns. The P16 is my favorite limited gun. If it comes with factory mags then that's great, factory P16 mags are hard to find right now.

Also, the same rear factory adjustable sight has been on my Para for 10+ years and it has seen a ton of use.

I sold my STI Eagle and kept the Para 16-40 I shoot it better and have had no problems

I put ignition parts in all factory 1911 with the expection of Dan Wessons cause they have good internals anyway!!!

Being a Glock armorer does not make you a 1911 gunsmith BUT its not that hard (put the dremel tool down LOL) there is a lot of info out there and buying a C&S or Dawson ignition kit its a matter of installation and Polishing (not honing usually) then adjusting the three finger spring to get the wgt you want.

Para's are a 1911 with wide grip so they are not difficult to work on.

Sights and aftermarket stuff is avail. Mine is mostly Dawson causeI used to live up the road from them.

Shoot straight

good fortune with the new gun

jcc7x7

Para just popped up for sale. It appears to be in good condition and is stock. Looking to step up to a 1911 for limited division, so its going to need a lot of parts added. Is 750.00 a decent price?

Is this a LDA or single action? I prefer single action over LDA for competition shooting. LDA means light double action .