Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore - How To Upload Classifier Results to USPSA?

BillChunn

Maybe I missed this and please inform me if I did.... Is there a way to upload the Classifier results from PractiScore to the USPSA website Classifier/Activity section if a Nook or iPad is directly connected to a computer? Is there a file that represents the classifier stage that is email-able?

If so, what file name should be uploaded?

Thanks,

BC

Okay, are you asking if there is a direct upload from practiscore to uspsa.org? There is not, using the code as provided as is. Android doesn't do this at all yet. iOS generates the activity reporting file that you would upload to uspsa.org, but you have to get it over to your computer for uploading over a regular browser. (Email it to yourself.) Though someone around here DID find an iOS file-sharing or file-manager app that has a self-contained browser. The idea being you create the upload file in practiscore, 'share' it to this app, and then within the app goto uspsa.org and upload the file that way.

Yes I found an APP to do it with the IPAD/IPHONE ....

What it amounts to is a open file with and then you can upload the classifier/activity file from the ipad/iphone memory..

I'm at work and forgot my ipad today..

I'll comment tonight..

I tried this in Feb for our classifier match and it worked fine.....

However, there is a major impending upgrade for practiscore's website coming that change this process..

I can't remember all the details I read, nor where I read it..(getting older and memory....)

I'll post the details when I get home tonight if tonight does not get crazy busy..

Jim

OK, so if I am understanding this, the Activity File and Classifier File to upload to USPSA is NOT available yet from Nooks/Android, only from iPxx platforms? We poor mortals must still go through EzWin which means we have a number of extra steps. Or did I miss something?

That is correct... There is however a roadmap item for android to do it.... But I'm not sure which will happen first the practiscore web upgrade that does it from a web basis or the android app update..

The practiscore web upgrade is my expectation not a stated plan....