Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Administration, Registration, Payment, Squading and Scoring

I am already growing weary of bad handwriting, bad math, and entry mistakes. lol

But seriously, the club is looking to streamline the process. I've researched Practiscore and MatchSignUp and really like Practiscore because it claims it does it all but for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign up for it.

Anyway, what are you successfully using to administer 3-gun matches from points A-Z?

I'd like to be able to have shooters register online, register in person if applicable, pay online and still have the ability to manually enter in payment, even squad up and be able to score the match with seamless results.

Thanks

Practiscore is the scoring app, clubs.practiscore.com is the online registration. If you haven't already download the app and start playing with it. No sign up for the app, it's free and easy to use.

I've been playing with the app and like it, On the registration side, that just the thing, I see where I could login at clubs.practiscore but can not find anywhere to register a club or event. I've read the manual and searched 25 different ways but can not find any way to get a club or an event registered.

Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I've been playing with the app and like it, On the registration side, that just the thing, I see where I could login at clubs.practiscore but can not find anywhere to register a club or event. I've read the manual and searched 25 different ways but can not find any way to get a club or an event registered.

Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.

Just email to support@practiscore.com and say you'd like to use clubs.practiscore.com to handle registration for your matches.

Practiscore is the answer if you want all of that. It can do everything and the guys running it are great to deal with.

Like Euxx said, just email them to set it up and then everything else is pretty simple. Read through all the info on the Practiscore site and you should be pretty good. If you post other questions, we can help you out.

Practiscore is the answer. You can even have them set it up to collect payments via credit card and deposit it directly into your bank account. The self squadding feature takes another headache off your hands.

Doug

Edited by Doug H.