Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lack of powder gonna crimp your shooting this season?

Sandbagger123

I am only shooting my limited gun this summer. I have enough WST, BBIs and primers to get me through this summer and some of next summer.

And I'm good on all the items necessary to have fun. Just looking for some titegroup for my local churches lead pastor is all. Can't find any at all.

Bruce got some from Ahlman's a month or so ago. Otherwise how much are you looking for? I can check my stock when I get home. I know I have some just not sure how much.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of trouble finding 320. A buddy turned me on to E3 shotgun powder for my 40. There are a couple of threads on here about it. I swear it feels like 320 and is at least as clean if not more so. It's also about half the price of 320 and since it isn't that popular with pistol shooters yet I can even find it locally in the Tampa area 8#s was $140 out the door with tax. Other than E3, I also can't find the normal powders.

My n320 load is 3.4 grains under 147 lead 9mm. I chorno'd some of what I had left as I tested my new e3 load. e3 is 3 grains and it was 10 pfs slower with the same SD as the n320. It's so dang close I can't tell any difference.

I was down to less than a lb of Clays and was starting to think I was going to have to find something new. Scored 4lbs of Ramshot Competition to work up a load in my .38 SC. Then last Friday I was able to score an 8lb of Alliant Clay Dot. That should easily get me through this year