Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP M&P basepads w/ retaining plate SHORT version

Loves2Shoot

Per customer request, here is a shorter version of our M&P basepad. Available in black, if you want red, blue, or pink, let us know in the notes section of your order as we ran some and left them in the white.

M&P%20SHORT%20PAD%201.jpg

M&P%20SHORT%20PAD%202.jpg

We are waiting on a magwell to make a version compatible with magwells. I will update when the change is made.

Edited by Loves2Shoot

I'm the customer that requested these. I can't thank Scott enough for running them. I received them last night and ran my first dry fire session with them tonight. They are great, the mags sit much better in my hand during the reload. The extra weight does help the mags eject more positively. I'm very happy with them.

I'm glad you got them and thanks for the feedback :cheers: I think Production shooters are going to really like the new position of the mags with the shorter thicker pad. I can wait the get the SSS magwells in so we can dial in the contour and run a bunch of these.

I wonder if your basepads will fit in the SSS ESP magwell?

Me to, I supposedly have one in bound. We will be making one that is compatible once we get the magwell in.

I will be willing to take one of my SSS magwells off my gun and send it to assist you if needed.

I was told last minute I was needed in our office in France so I'm chilling at the airport in Paris right now ... But the magwell was pulled before I left and my wife will be mailing it to you this week

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I wonder if your basepads will fit in the SSS ESP magwell?

Me to, I supposedly have one in bound. We will be making one that is compatible once we get the magwell in.

I will be willing to take one of my SSS magwells off my gun and send it to assist you if needed.

Thank you, it sounds like I have one inbound already.

Just shot first match with these new pads, what a difference they make not having that long oblong front part digging into your palm. Not worrying about flicking the mag behind the one your grabbing out of its pouch. Thanks Scott!

Just shot first match with these new pads, what a difference they make not having that long oblong front part digging into your palm. Not worrying about flicking the mag behind the one your grabbing out of its pouch. Thanks Scott!

Thanks for the feedback Doug! I'm not sure I want to made reloads easier for you though, as I plan on starting to do a few more matches ;)

Yep, huge improvement over the stock pads in every way.