Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LS titanium safety plunger

chp5

Cy,

I've had one and a LS striker in my G22 for over a year. It makes the pull a little smoother, but you could probably polish a stock one and get the same results. Don't use this combination and a 4# striker spring with Winchester small rifle primers though.

I just switched it to the G35 slide I got from you last night.

A local shooter does trigger jobs on Glocks. He has done two for me, a 17 and 22. He uses the LS Ti striker and plunger. He then plays with different striker springs to achieve a light, but reliable ignition. He does several other things, but does not polish anything. He says polishing can change angles. Anyway, his triggers avg. about 2lbs with little take up and a quick reset. I've got about 6K rounds between the two guns he did for me and have had no problems. He has well over this number of rounds with the Ti parts in his guns and again no problems. The Ti parts definetly make for a lighter and quite different feeling tirgger pull. I shoot factory 9mm and run Winchester sp primers in my reloads.

Hope this helps.

Nick-

The LS safety plunger is very slightly better than stock. The customized steel part that Charlie Vanek puts in his trigger job is far, far superior to both.

The safety plunger spring weight has no effect on trigger pull in any of the 3 Glocks that I've owned. The stock spring is all you need.