Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide Ride Optic adapter for Shadow

sperman

Steve, I'm not sure what the CZ Shadow SAO has as a sight cut, but my research to date has yielded nothing that will fit without milling the slide. I looked into a dedicated slide for the "slide-ride" to preserve the original slide from milling and the cost was prohibitive.

You could have the slide milled for a Novak rear sight and use that red dot mount, then if you want to convert it back to production just use a Novak rear sight.

Or check with some machinists about having a custom mount made for the Shadow dovetail

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, what is the mounting pattern on the bottom of the RTS2 simiiar to ???

The RTS2 has 2 4mm holes, 14mm apart, 15mm from the back of the optic. (Does that make sense?) I have no idea if this matches any other optic, this is the first one I've bought.

Still interested to know what the bottom pattern on the RTS2 is like. I've got a Burris Fastfire III on my Taurus and I'm curious if it fits that bolt pattern or a Docter or some other ???

HPIM2490.jpg

Burris and Docter are the same. I use a Burris mount on my Docter site with no modifications