Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5.25 9mm level 2 retention

procovert45

where are all the level 2 duty holsters for the xdm 5.25 ? not a big serpa fan and it would be nice to have the muzzle/crown protected as well. these guns have been out for a while and as accurate as they are with the large magazine capacity would make a great duty weapon. has anyone found a level 2 for the 5.25 9/40 besides the serpa?

Blade-tech has them with lvl2 for the xdm 5.25

this was my answer.

le/mil agencies are sloooooow to adapt. comp community is not. blade tech level 2 will be used in precision rifle matches with pistol stages. we are run and gun with pack on back, bolt gun in hand/slung climbing into and out of shooting positions. pistol falling out is a no no, level 2 is the answer.

id take the 5.25 all day long over ANY thing out there.

Edited by procovert45

Another good option would be the G Code XST. You would have slight muzzle projection with the 5.25, but it would function fine http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/XST/XST-Standard.html

Thank is a nice option at an attractive price, if they offered one for the 5.25. I see they show it for the XD Tactical (5"), I wonder how it would fit and how much barrel would stick out. I see they offer holsters for the G34/35, they need to quit snubbing the XDm 5.25.

• 2 weeks later...

Blade-tech has them with lvl2 for the xdm 5.25

this was my answer.

le/mil agencies are sloooooow to adapt. comp community is not. blade tech level 2 will be used in precision rifle matches with pistol stages. we are run and gun with pack on back, bolt gun in hand/slung climbing into and out of shooting positions. pistol falling out is a no no, level 2 is the answer.

id take the 5.25 all day long over ANY thing out there.

where you shooting these matches at, im in chattanooga and might want to give one a try

• 1 year later...