Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MP sirt pistol

nick romero

saw the facebook post yesterday that nlt finally released the mp sirt. what does everybody think about it, seen some brief reviews from people at shot. i love my glock sirt pistols i have and just purchased a mp pro last year. hopefully it will be a decent price point and have a nice trigger to it.

saw the facebook post yesterday that nlt finally released the mp sirt. what does everybody think about it, seen some brief reviews from people at shot. i love my glock sirt pistols i have and just purchased a mp pro last year. hopefully it will be a decent price point and have a nice trigger to it.

Mike Huges has been talking about the M&P SIRT on the podcast circuit for a few weeks now. From the podcasts I have listened to he has stated that initially only the high end Pro SIRT model will be available. Eventually, they will offer the same versions and at the same prices as the Glock versions.

It still isn't available for purchase from his website (i just checked before I wrote this reply). The last I heard it would not be available for purchase until a few weeks after Shot Show (disclaimer: this is an unsubstantiated rumor but it is what I have been told by a few different people and I hope they are wrong). I would hope that I could buy one tomorrow and not have to wait for Shot Show to be over with.

Having said all that, I will definitely buy one as soon as they are available.

Edited by JMike

I emailed NLT training and was told the product should be available in the next 30 days and if you want to be first in line get signed up for their e-Newsletter letter as they will be announcing the release there first and those folks will get first crack.

Edited by mcracco

Love my Glock SIRT now if only they had a XD one...

I asked about XDs a couple of years ago and IIRC, they wanted to keep production to he most used guns for competition and LEO duty. Glock 17 and M&P are the two biggies.

I emailed NLT training and was told the product should be available in the next 30 days and if you want to be first in line get signed up for their e-Newsletter letter as they will be announcing the release there first and those folks will get first crack.

Same here. Here is the email response I received a few days ago:

>>>We are in the final stages of releasing an M&P model right now. We just did a preview at SHOT Show. They will be available soon! Within the next few weeks. If you would like to be one of the first to purchase, we are going to offer the M&P to the people subscribed to our newsletter before we make it available everywhere. You can sign up for our emails at nextleveltraining.com. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank You

Jen Goodin

Customer Service Lead

360-284-4215<<<

I think so but I would check for that info on their website to be sure. The super-duper "Pro SIRT" model employs dual lasers featuring a Green Shot Indicating Laser and a Red Trigger Prep Indicating Laser. It also has a heavier metal slide vs a polymer slide on the lesser models but if my memory is correct, there is only a 3 oz. weight difference.

Edited by JMike

• 3 months later...

I was told it would be release a couple of weeks following Shot. Guess I should have ask what year.

I hate companies that do this, over commit :angry2: and under deliver. I am not buying one ! Just moving on.