Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SRTS drop in disconnector

Brent D

Drop in disco is in and love the way that it feels like my 1911/2011. Don't know why but single action down to 2lbs 8oz from 3lb 2oz. Gun is brand new just got it and I can't wait to shoot it at our match this Sunday.

• 5 weeks later...

It works well but you need to buy the SRS 1 or SRS 2 kit to go with it. Those are a great purchase anyway since they improve the timing and feel of the plunger action. They also now sell an non drop in for the shadows that can provide the absolute shortest reset.

I should mention that I think CZC also custom fit this part for trigger jobs they do.

Edited by alma

It works well but you need to buy the SRS 1 or SRS 2 kit to go with it. Those are a great purchase anyway since they improve the timing and feel of the plunger action. They also now sell an non drop in for the shadows that can provide the absolute shortest reset.

I should mention that I think CZC also custom fit this part for trigger jobs they do.

I think the srs1 and srs2 are for non shadows , aren't they?

I think the srs1 and srs2 are for non shadows , aren't they?

Right. Sorry, for some reason I thought you were talking about a short reset for a B. I would be interested in try it next time I need one for a Shadow.

• 3 years later...

Hoping someone can help... I’ve installed the pre-b in my S2 and the DA is jumping. It pulls cleanly than seems to jump the last portion of the pull (maybe 2-3mm) and the hammer drops. 

It’s not the first time I’ve installed one. Had to trim the wings for my wife’s Shadow but am stuck as to how to fix the DA jumping in the S2. A friend’s S2 with pre-b works just fine.

Edited by Wilson24