Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Club level 3gun-Manchester TN 1/26/2014

MTSC will be hosting 3 gun matches on the fourth Sunday of every month. Registration will open at 11:15 am and close promptly at noon when the shooters meeting begins. First shots will be fired at 12:30. Anyone not signed in by 12:00 will not be allowed to shoot the match. Match fees-$20 for MTSC members and $25 for non members. Round counts will not be posted for each match but if you bring a hundred for each gun you will be able to engage every target with the required number of rounds, bring more if you plan to miss. Set up will begin at 8:00 a.m. and any help is appreciated. Any questions can be sent to Ryan at sumocrp@aol.com or I will answer them in this thread. Directions to the range can be found at midtnshooters.com The website will be updated with 3 gun info and the rules in the coming days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just read the rules and have a question with regard to the no reduced recoil slugs for HM. How is that determined? I have slugs that recoil a lot less but don't say reduced recoil anywhere on the box. A lot of the LE SG ammo is reduced recoil too.

I guess what I'm asking is do we have to use hunting slugs?

Fun match. Definitely worth the 3 hr drive from B'ham.

Yeah, fun weekend! Really enjoyed the Multigun in Huntsville! Next time I'm leaving the Bourbon in Knoxville though!!

Yeah right!!! Like you can travel without bourbon