Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smokin' Deals on Production Guns

EricW

I wanted to start a thread on all the great deals there are on production guns these days. I'm just sitting here, browsing through Shotgun News, simply amazed at all the ways a beginner can get started these days:

Police Trade-in Glocks: $370

CZ 40P: $300

S&W 5906/4: $260-$300

Beretta 92D/96D: $300

Beretta 92F: $350

Sig P228: $300

Most of these guns probably haven't seen 2000 rounds. What other great deals are out there?

-CZ 75B in 9mm or 40 for under $400 - brand new!

I like the more expensive 85Combat 9mm better, but I shot with the 75B to start & its 99% of what the 85 is. Fantastic gun!

Can't beat that Galyan's deal on Glocks. Great way to start in Production (just load up, holster & concentrate on the shooting when the buzzer goes).

Do not count out the excellent Stery M9 for about $250; Tom Freeman of the Air Force SHooting team shot his way into Master with one. Very capable.

:) Great thread. :) I hope a lot of people who visit BE.com see it and are encouraged by the deals available. CDDN investments is on the web and you should check their catalogue. Do a google for CDDN INVESTMENTS. They handle a lot of Police trade ins. Example:

1. Glock 22 with night sights and one 15 Rd mag- $349- Tutone version $359.

2. Glock 20 with 15 Rd mag tutone- $369

3. Beretta 92G 9mm -15 Rd mag $319. Beretta 96G 40S&W 11Rd $329. Both with night sights.

They have many others and tons of mags, and general gun goodies. You can actually download the catalogue (look for the download icon) although the site says they don't advertise guns online. They will send you a softcover Catalogue several times a year once you order from them.

Regards,

:)