Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for HK P7M13

p7fl

I need help finding a new holster for my HK P7M13 that I use in Production. I’ve been using a Mad Dog Taylor Thunderbolt in steel plates/uspsa and occasionally idpa. Great holster but it is cut way more than ¼ below the ejection port.

Kydex seems the preference and after that just the usual needs of stability, security and speed.

Bladetech seems a popular choice but I’ve got one for another gun and it doesn’t feel as stable as the Mad Dog.

Help is appreciated.

I have a number of holsters for the P7M8. When I was shooting it in USPSA competitions, I used either the Comp-Tac or the Blade-tech.

Both are good and it's a matter of what feels best.

Kevin

+1 for Comp tac. You could probably argue that Bladetech, Comp-Tac, KY-tac are all pretty close in performance, but there is now comparison when you take into account customer service. No 2wk-4mo waits ala Kytac, no charge your credit card ship 6wks later crap, just straight up get more than you pay for product and service. Greg is good guy.

Heya,

I love BladeTech, though I've never waited more than a week for their producst :) I do have friends who waited for months. + for Comp-Tac, recently disocvered them, and love the holster.

When it comes to variety, however, I don't believe anyone can beat Blade-Tech.

Cy'

Hi all you P7 lovers I use handmade leather holster of exquisite quality, regretfully the maker does not make them anymore.

I use a kydex holster for my P7M13 from FRONT LINE, it is a decent holster and considering the high weight balance it has to take, It does a great work.

From my experience with them (front line) I have always got an answer \ support \ return as needed and with full warranty for the product.

cybrosh, how are you old buddy ? congrats for the new edition <7 hints 13 times> :) 'bout time you joined "The Family" !

by the way, you better get them magazine change skills to top shape <LOL>

Hey'a there bro.

Do you realy think I forgot all the talks & debates about the most expensive desktop stapler in the world ?

*Why did you have to mention front line???!?!?!?!

They exist, thats why :P

this weekend we smell leaded-powder up north ?!

Please remember to post a full list of all possible holsters for the P7 (as I'm sure you are making such a list right now), with all the up & down sides, tests etc.. for the benefit of all P7 club members.

It fits, as a good friend of mine shoots his P7M13, and P7M10 using it, he also shots glocks, government models, and the usp, S&W 99, S&W 659 out of it. The list is much shorter of what won't fit in it. A very Versatile Holster.

Ok - Glad to hear, another one for the list.

Here's a list of holster manufacturers(you probably know them all :) ), currently having the P7 series in their availability list :

Blade-Tech

Comp-Tac

Mitch Rosen

Milt Sparks

Front-Line

Bianchi

Bulman Gun Leather

Safariland

Wilson Combat

HkP7

Del Fatti

Ky-Tac

Michaels of Oregon

Hopper&Schumann

Kramer Leather

Horseshoe Leather

Fist-Inc

I will modify the post later on, with some more details on models and such, and then post a couple of reviews with pro and cons, etc', on some of the holsters, as I have a couple of them in possession.

Cheers,

Cy'.