Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 Big Dog Video

Jeeper

What’s interesting is that Rob shot the first 3 targets on that stage differently than everyone else. On the walkthrough, he stepped out of the truck and engaged the target towards the doorway first! I wondered if he was really going to do that when the buzzer went off, he did. Everyone else shot that target last because it was on the way to the door you had to run through anyway. That seemed logical.... no?

I swear he just gets a thrill making things hard on himself. It like he maintains his confidence (while burying his opponent's) by doing it differently (within reason) and challenging himself.

On one straight forward stage that didn't require much thinking, Rob said out loud "Now, there’s got to be a harder way to do this!"

Erik,

Yutaka's video arrived the other day. It has you on stage 2, should I post it? :P

Just for the record, that's not me in the link above. Although, it happens to be another Seattle based shooter named Alan T.

(PS, There are only a handful of "big dogs". I'm just a pup on the porch) :ph34r:

Sorry about that. I think I do have you on video though. Let me check. What color shirt were you wearing?

Just for the record, that's not me in the link above.  Although, it happens to be another Seattle based shooter named Alan T.

(PS, There are only a handful of "big dogs".  I'm just a pup on the porch) :ph34r:

Sorry about that. I think I do have you on video though. Let me check. What color shirt were you wearing?

Red