Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Cap CZ75 Mags

Smitty79

Magwell or no magwell?

Mag tube- 16rnd with long CZC pad or SP01 tube with CZC short ext pad, CZC 10 coil spring and follower kit.

23-24 rounds. Fits the gauge.

Edited by eerw

Probably no mag well. I am new to competitive shooting and I want to shoot Limited with lots of rounds so that I can focus more on shooting and less on reloading. Once I am more comfortable pistol shooing "in the zone", I will go to Production.

How is to different if I use a Magwell?

Edited by Smitty79

If you go with the magwell, you'll need the longer tube of the Sp01 mag.

The 16rnd mags and MecGar AFC mags do allow enough room between basepad and magwell.

Do the Mec Gar AFC tubes work with the CZC extended base pads?

Me, personally I decided it was just cheaper and easier to buy the Mec Gar AFC 19 round mags and call it a day that way I start with 20 in the gun. Would it be nice to have 23-24 round mags absolutely, especially on those 22 round stages but I'm coming from production so going from 3-4 mag changes a stage to 0-1 mag changes is a huge upgrade for me. If I was winning matches I might be concerned with it but I'm Class D in Limited so that ain't gonn a happen anytime soon.

In another year or two I'll reevaluate.

Me, personally I decided it was just cheaper and easier to buy the Mec Gar AFC 19 round mags and call it a day that way I start with 20 in the gun. Would it be nice to have 23-24 round mags absolutely, especially on those 22 round stages but I'm coming from production so going from 3-4 mag changes a stage to 0-1 mag changes is a huge upgrade for me. If I was winning matches I might be concerned with it but I'm Class D in Limited so that ain't gonn a happen anytime soon.

I was able to 21 rounds in the Mec Gar AFC 19 by installing the CZC 10 spring and follower kit.

I was able to 21 rounds in the Mec Gar AFC 19 by installing the CZC 10 spring and follower kit.

My only problem with this is that none of my mags, AFC19 or stock CZ will lock back on the CZC10 spring. I am wondering if that's because I shoot a CZ85.

My only problem with this is that none of my mags, AFC19 or stock CZ will lock back on the CZC10 spring. I am wondering if that's because I shoot a CZ85.

They don't lock back in my SP 01 either, the loss of the slide lock is the price you have to pay for the couple extra rounds.