Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Phone Number for S&W M&P Parts

eggman

I'm needing a Take Down Lever Retaining Wire for my M&P Pro 9mm . I've purchased a couple from Midway and Brownells but both were so flimsy I don't think they are doing much "retaining" . I thought if I could get the original S&W part it would be of better quality.

I lost the original retaining wire putting in a Apex trigger and purchased the wire from Midway as Brownell's were on backorder.. Anyway my M&P Pro Owners Manual doesn't have parts schematics or a "parts" phone # . Also, will S&W sell parts to the public without sending the firearm in ? I know lots of questions but I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and solved it .

Thanks,

Rodney

Edited by eggman

I'm sure the part you received from Brownells and Midway is the factory part, that piece doesn't cost enough to be worth making it. We usually stock those but we're low on all factory parts because of S&W's ordering system being down. Still. Like retarmyaviator said, give S&W a call and they'll probably drop one in the mail for you.

I'm needing a Take Down Lever Retaining Wire for my M&P Pro 9mm . I've purchased a couple from Midway and Brownells but both were so flimsy I don't think they are doing much "retaining" . I thought if I could get the original S&W part it would be of better quality.

I lost the original retaining wire putting in a Apex trigger and purchased the wire from Midway as Brownell's were on backorder.. Anyway my M&P Pro Owners Manual doesn't have parts schematics or a "parts" phone # . Also, will S&W sell parts to the public without sending the firearm in ? I know lots of questions but I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and solved it .

Thanks,

Rodney

Rodney, The retaining lever will wiggle right out if you rotate the lever counter clockwise and shouldn't put much strain on the wire. I've had lever out many times and it's just a tight as new. My problem with the wire is that it's so small I really have to keep an eye out for it when I handle the front block. :)