Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA gun Holsters (what kind fit and where to find?)

ViperSnipe

Birddog- You're right they require different holsters, I didn't explain that well. What I meant to say was that Blade-Tech's holster for the Witness P didn't fit my new Witness P pistol. I bought my Witness P about the same time you bought your's, but I think there was a design change on the slide. I have attached a copy of a letter I received from Blade-Tech about it. They make a great product and the customer service lady was very knowledgeable, prompt and pleasant to deal with.

---------------------------------------------

Hello (name deleted for privacy)

Thank you for your pictures. Our Production team looked into them. We are not able to make a holster for your new EAA Witness P version, at this time. It does have a different slide. Yes, we will need for you to call in at your earliest convenience, and set up a return. Thanks and have a good weekend.

Pleasure serving you,

Ms. (name deleted for privacy)

Returns/Customer Service

BLADE-TECH™

5530 184th Street East, BLD A

Puyallup, WA 98375

Phone: (253) 655.8059

(877) 331-5793

Fax: (253) 655.8066

Edited by jmbaccolyte

I ordered a Bianchi Classified holster for a XDm from Midway in hopes it would fit my 10mm Witness. It's a leather/plastic

composite with a thumbstrap.

The end of the holster was too tight for the gun to fully seat, I had to squeeze the end together to get it to slide all the way in and to snap the thumbstrap closed.

I heated up the end if the holster with a hairdrier and worked the end with an antler tip then did the same to mold around the thumb safety.

Now the gun goes in and out of the holster easily and is held securely. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, the only thing I'm not crazy about is the muzzle of the gun sticks out about 1/4". I think I can live with that.

post-50227-0-39284700-1381897540_thumb.j

wow , you carry a 10mm- the supersize 40 --- the FBI couldn't handle the load LOL! One of the things that suck about these Tanfo's is it seems we gotta find what fits and figure out what works ourselves.