Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

White Oaks Armarments SDR?

george76904

I have had two of their barrels and both were outstanding. One was a 20" Service Rifle profile and the other was an 18" SPR profile. Shot both out to 700 with MK262 on Larue targets with no issues. I believe that you will be very satisfied with WOA barrels and John is a great guy to deal with.

yes great barrel shot 1000 yard F-class match with black hills 77 grain OTM they where not real happy because I knew they would be sub-sonic at about 925-950 but they let me shoot. 1 X and 2 misses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive got the SPR on my 3gun build. 18" with a 1/8 twist. I am just starting to load heavier bullets and have only shot 77 SMKs for some testing. Under MOA at 100 with a 2 MOA dot. Going to try some 69 SMkKs next.

I have a 20" SDM barrel in my old match rifle and the accuracy was outstanding, so I bought another one for a new upper I was getting together.

However, apparently they used some shitty barrel extensions that were out of spec leading to some rounds getting stuck with the bullet jammed into the lands of the extension, the ones that managed to get through got scratched up pretty bad.

They're fixing it after I sent them the barrel back but not really what I'd expect for a $410 barrel.

Im going to stick with a company that supports our sport in the future.

Edited by gose