Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weak Hand Knuckle Pain?

Agent #1911

When I was doing matches 3 times a month plus lots of dry fire practice, my weak hand knuckle is constantly in pain. I was thinking maybe due to constant gripping and it will heal in time. It has been almost 4 months since my last shot and it is just now fading but it is still there. do you guys have this problem? what do you do to help with it? thanks

Which finger? My middle finger has been doing... weird things lately - it doesn't hurt but it sometimes feels like it jumps out of the socket and then i can move it back. Didn't really start happening until I used the COC grippers (which I'm trying to scale back on now)

Did you do grip strength exercisers too? The COC bands seemed to help me...

Which finger? My middle finger has been doing... weird things lately - it doesn't hurt but it sometimes feels like it jumps out of the socket and then i can move it back. Didn't really start happening until I used the COC grippers (which I'm trying to scale back on now)

I get the jump out of socket thing and some bad pain during sleep. It is directly linked to crazy amounts of dryfire for me.

middle finger. I have COC and have used it both hands. my strong hand is fine. I dont have jump out of socket issue. just joint pain. I dont think I have arthritis (I'm 30).

middle finger. I have COC and have used it both hands. my strong hand is fine. I dont have jump out of socket issue. just joint pain. I dont think I have arthritis (I'm 30).
I first started having arthritis in my early 20's. It's a myth that only old people get it. It hits whatever joint is getting stressed.

• 7 months later...

I first started having arthritis in my early 20's. It's a myth that only old people get it. It hits whatever joint is getting stressed.

yup i've had arthritis since my late teens and no one believes it because im "too young" i also have severe back pain but that also isn't possible because im "too young" lol