Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN Club Series all classifier match, Houston area!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are posted on 3GN website under the match tab, TTS in the club series matches. Once I get home I can put up a list as well here.

Stage Information

Edited by rlillyskygod

They are posted on 3GN website under the match tab, TTS in the club series matches. Once I get home I can put up a list as well here.

Stage Information

Thank you sir. Is it just me or just my computer, but I seem to have a tough time finding this kind of stuff on the 3 Gun Nation website?

Stage Information

Thank you sir. Is it just me or just my computer, but I seem to have a tough time finding this kind of stuff on the 3 Gun Nation website?

Not the best website design I have seen. I run the 3gn stuff in Corpus Christi for Texas Carbine so I go on there quite a bit.

Edited by rlillyskygod

I will be sending out an email next week to all registered shooters. We have 13 slots open as of this morning for the match.

Watch your inboxes, and spread the word to get these last few slots filled!

There is a yellow pipe gate, and a sign for Pacleb Ranch. Look for the Tank Battery on the left. You cannot miss it. I believe there are 6 tanks lined up, visible from the road, set back about 150 yardsfrom the road. Once you turn onto School Road, it is about 3-4 minutes, just past where Oilfield Rd merges.