Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leaving the boys...

Tiny Warrior

Loading up the truck this morning to go shoot a match & our dogs think they're coming along too

:(

Our Boston was walking so nicely beside my husband's every step out & jumped in the truck when he opened the door. I hated leaving them but look forward to shooting fast A's today :)

We will have to do something with the boys later on.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of years ago my wife and I were loading up the motorhome for the Rocky Mountain 3-gun Match at the NRA Whittington Center. We lost our Cocker Spanial "Gizmo" and couldn't locate him. I finally found him hiding in one of the open storage bays in the underside of the motorhome. He was hiding behind some items already set inside the bay. He was going to make sure he wasn't left behind. They hate to be left behind.

A couple of years ago my wife and I were loading up the motorhome for the Rocky Mountain 3-gun Match at the NRA Whittington Center. We lost our Cocker Spanial "Gizmo" and couldn't locate him. I finally found him hiding in one of the open storage bays in the underside of the motorhome. He was hiding behind some items already set inside the bay. He was going to make sure he wasn't left behind. They hate to be left behind.

Haha...so cute, and smart.

The last time my brother came to visit, our Boston slipped out the door as they we loading their car to go back home. Found him sitting shotgun in his car, ready to go for the car ride.

The words "car" and "walk" are on the verge of having to be spelled out in our home cause they know the meanings!