Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scott Warren Class

Bill Nesbitt

Last weekend I attended a class taught by Scott Warren. He taught IDPA match winning techniques. As a mid level Master I learned a lot. Scott said he would not dumb down the class, he would drag the less skilled shooters up to the level of the rest of the class. :D 15 people in the class, 2 Masters, several Experts and I don't know what the rest were. :)

I would recommend that you wait until you have a few matches under your belt before taking this class. It is the most advanced class I have taken. Scott checked us first thing to see if we could shoot then went from there. No street tactics, just match winning tips. B)

Bill Nesbitt

they are a few weeks from production as i understand it pretty awesome sights, i like them a lot. very "eyegornomic"

Is it a night sight, 3 dot, fixed or adjustable etc etc ect for the S&W revolver? I did some research after asking here but couldn't get a good picture of it.

Scott's sight is just a fixed rear. it works with different fronts including heinie. Assuming your gun has/had adjustable sights when you send your gun to him have the adjustables sighted in and the same POI will be retained when he fit's your sight.

no night's that i know of yet. All i usually need is a front night sight anyway. though i have fallen in love with fiber optics lately.