Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Title Group 200grain Bear Creek & SVI 6" inch

Twoyellowlabs

Thanks for the feedback rsstubble and wgj3. Unfortunately due to the (everything shortage) I have only tite group right now. Have been shooting it with my other two SV's with 200gr Moly coated Bear Creeks for a while. Just thought with the extra inch of barrel, I should dial it down a bit. Not sure what the formula is if you need less powder with a longer barrel. Been shooting 4.6 gr of tite group on the 200's to make power factor. If anyone else is shooting with that combination, please dial in. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Really going to need some OAL info. Assuming with 200's your going to be out to close to 1.20". I ran my jacketed load at that length to 4.1gr out of a 5" edge. Suspect you would be 3.8, 3.9 gr to make pf. Really gonna need to chrono!!!

My screw up. I am currently loading 3.6-3.7 TG with an OAL of 1.18-1.19 Thanks Chuck for the correction. Hoping that the same formula maybe dialing down to 3.5 with produce the same PF with the 6". Shooting 3.4-3.5 is a powder puff load for the sight tracker. Would be nice to not have to have separate loads for both guns. I feel like an expecting parent just waiting for Brandon to call me letting me know my new child (expensive child) is on the way.