Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Officer Paul Meyer 3 Gun Fundraiser Match - August 25, 2013

Never played in this realm.....definitely interested to show support as my dad was murdered in the line of duty as an Oregon State Trooper when I was 9. Looked and it seems like I am good to go with the weapons and think I will end up in Tactical......insight appreciated. I know that the shotty isn't the best but its all I have and dont know anyone to borrow from. Pistol and rifle pic below.....870 is your run of the mill pump with an 7-8rnd tube.......where do I stand?

M&P15 16" Floated w/Vortex PST 1-4x

Rem870 Knoxx/Blackhawck recoil stock 8rnd tube

STI Edge 40

My STI and M&P after I rebuilt the M&P

13276254615_4a7fccff8b_c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is not a classified ad so please don't view it as such......

I came across good fortune and want to share it with the local shooters that may be attending this match or just in need. You can follow the link below to find my actual ad on Armslist ( to keep this from turning into a classified ad ) for Black Gen2 Pmags new in the wrapper for $11ea......Like I said just want to pass the good fortune onto the local shooters that may need some gear before this match or any other and don't want or cannot afford the markup price at your local shop.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2961712/portland-oregon-magazines-for-sale--black-gen2-pmags-ar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please get your applications in if you intend on shooting the match. We need to finalize numbers in the next couple of weeks for catering and what not. Awesome prize table if you haven't been watching the FB posts.

• 1 month later...

I got the time off to shoot this match again! They now have online payment going at opm3gun.org.

You can get tickets for the AR15 raffle there as well.

The people running this match are good guys and have a good cause, so if you can make it out, you won't be sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Another great match. Thanks for putting it on. Thanks to the sponsors too. Lots of nice goodies. I will use my Raven Concealment certificate today. Eventually you run out of room in a safe. But you can never have too many holsters.

Great Match and Great way to help the LE family! Gregg, Kyle, Staff and Cadets, Thank You all for a day of fun to benefit others. Thank You to all of the sponsors and their generous donations for an amazing prize table.

See You next year,

Jeff Scott