Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Equipment in stock!

I just picked up my XL650 today from a company in Miami called Pantera Guns. He has several presses and most of the other Dillon necessities.

I got the:

XL650 press in 9mm, powder check sensor, Case Feeder, Roller Handle, strong mount and pick up tubes.

It was worth the 2 hour drive to finally have the xl650 in my possession.

Shawn is who I dealt with. the contact info is Pantera guns 305-629-9980 or panteraguns.com

I just picked up my XL650 today from a company in Miami called Pantera Guns. He has several presses and most of the other Dillon necessities.

I got the:

XL650 press in 9mm, powder check sensor, Case Feeder, Roller Handle, strong mount and pick up tubes.

It was worth the 2 hour drive to finally have the xl650 in my possession.

Shawn is who I dealt with. the contact info is Pantera guns 305-629-9980 or panteraguns.com

Glad to hear you are getting away from the turret press... There will be no stopping you now that you will be able to make high quality low cost ammo. Now stop sorting your brass, get some Hornady one shot and get busy!

I'm keeping the turret press. Its the loadmaster I'm getting rid of. It was trouble from day one. I never got the priming system to work right. Out of 10 rounds I would have 3 missing primers, 1 upside down and 2 in sideways. It was costing me a fortune in primers. I sent it to Lee again for repairs. It will be here Monday! Then it goes on sale. I'm still getting used to the 650, but what a difference. Dillon rocks!

Edited by stick