Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone in Houston,TX

G34 CORDY

If there is anyone in Houston that would let me shoot there 5 inch edge type and 6inch limited guns so I can make final decision on which one to have built. Iam on the fence on which one to order so if someone would be nice enough to let me put a few rounds through there's I would really appreciate it extremely. Thank you.

Iam in no rush just would like to get the feel of some different ones so I know Iam making the right choice cause the wife says I only get one lol. That would be great if I could try yours out, just let me know when you are free. Thanks again

I think you should expand your thinking! I always thought that I wanted a Brazos mostly I guess because its cool and Bob of course builds a great gun, settling for an SVI with a lightened slide, but it was dual caliber, I found out I loved the 9 mm in the gun and didn't like the 40, in 40 I still liked my big heavy bertha butt STI Edge. So one day I shot the Brazos, talk about shattering my dream, I still preferred the heavy slide Edge. One of my mentee's (guys I'm brining along) gets a Benny Hill 6" fat free, I feel my chest swelling, I'm infatuated, I have to have her. Day comes he borrows my Crono I get my chance to lay hands on her, she is every thing I dreamed of, but I still love my Edge. It can be hard to sort out.

I have 3 open guns did have 4 it took years to part with #4, I can't figure out which of the 3 needs to go. When it comes down to it an Open gun cost about the same as a Limited gun but the Open gun is cheaper to shoot. (the bullets).

I'm trying to do the same thing as you G34 cordy. I just looked for local gun smiths and found glen with lone star innovations. I talked to him the other day about trying a few out and he said just give him a call and meet him at a match. It wont hurt to try out a few more... heres Glen's # 713-823-1676