Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help! My rear sight blade broke...On my IRC gun!

jeremy kemlo

I have a Weigand rear sight blade .140 on my 627. I was going to head to the range for some last min. prep. before the IRC next week. The rear blade fell off. It looks like the screw that holds the sight on did not get staked on as it should have. The little tiny nut at the end of the screw must have come off while I was dry firing. I need to order a new screw kit tomorrow. I live in California. Does anyone know who I should order one from to get it hear asap?

Edited by jeremy kemlo

Hi Jeremy,

You could try contacted Apex and see if they have the parts. I believe they use the same parts when installing their sight blade.

If that doesn't work, I have a rear sight with a Weigand blade installed you can borrow, I can send it out Priority Mail tomorrow and you should have it by Monday. The only thing is it's .140 wide.

Let me know!

Brian

Hi Jeremy,

You could try contacted Apex and see if they have the parts. I believe they use the same parts when installing their sight blade.

If that doesn't work, I have a rear sight with a Weigand blade installed you can borrow, I can send it out Priority Mail tomorrow and you should have it by Monday. The only thing is it's .140 wide.

Let me know!

Brian

I will call apex in the morning. If I cant get it from apex or some where else close I will let you know. Thanks for the offer.

Jeremy

P.S. how does the .140 do for far and near...50 yards?

Hi Jeremy,

Let me know!

Brian

Sorry but I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but the mail is not delivered on Monday as it is Memorial Day.