Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DVOR has reloading equipment on sale today and tomorrow

I posted this in the 9mm/38mm forum, but thought the Beginners forum might be a better fit.

Dvor is Optics Planet's members only site. They have 24-48 hour sales on stuff every day.

Yesterday they put up a ton of Lyman stuff and tomorrow they are putting on a bunch of Lee stuff.

If you don't have an account, just click and make one with an e-mail address: DVOR Sign In

The prices aren't always the best, but occasionally they are REALLY good, so check before you buy. Also, the $9.99 shipping per order is

a good value if you order multiple items.

Hope this helps someone!

Never thought of it that way, but yes. Only disadvantage is that Dvor only has a 'sale' for 24-48 hours each time. So you really have to check in often to see what is on sale. The other minor problem I have encountered is that there are 'limited' quantities. Sometimes I see something I really want, at a GOOD price, but it's already sold out, or 'reserved' by someone else in their shopping cart.

• 3 weeks later...

Are their shipping lead times accurate? Never ordered from them yet...

Living in Florida, it always takes 2-3 days for stuff to get to me. The longest wait I ever had was for my PVS-14 Night Vision optic, and that took about 2 weeks due to the ITAR paperwork that has to be signed, etc. Never had a problem with them in 2 years though.