Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bali AustralAsia Championship

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh!t! I'm just browsing through the rest of the results. WTF happened there? Looks like our Asian fellow shooters kicked some ass there. Does anyone here know ChonBoonyadej Cholatit? The guy who won revolver?

Update .................... Thursday

First day of shotgun match completed.

Stages OK. My gun broke after 3 stages, someone else was using it but finished the stage. It is not fixable despite the many spares I brought with me. Another shooter from UK is letting me use his but it shoots slower and is a dog to load. I've sliced open my finger and thumb on the damm thing but I'm grateful that I'm still shooting. I'm off my normal pace with the gun particularly with the loading and I got myself a penalty target. :(:(

On the plus side there are a lot of new shooters trying SG for the first time and they are having a lot of fun. Very hungry for knowledge. Some interesting stuff in Open Division.

Weather kind to us today - overcast, breezy and some showers - a real relief after the HG match.

I don't know how Mike V got on - he changed squad because he's shooting Open. Jerome seems to be shooting well and always smiling but he's padded his shoulder like a football player! :D

Met Rainman today and Vince has met Mai.

Phil, Animal had a lucky escape yesterday concerning a potential DQ. I'll let your guys tell you about it.

More soon.

Holy sh!t! I'm just browsing through the rest of the results. WTF happened there? Looks like our Asian fellow shooters kicked some ass there. Does anyone here know ChonBoonyadej Cholatit? The guy who won revolver?

You got that right Spook! Congrats to the Philippines' Anthony Sy for lording it over the Standard Division :lol:

Good to know though. I think the next world shoot will be very exciting. I have never heard of Anthony Sy before (could be my ignorant side), but if you can put Mr. Voigt below 80% in Standard, you can shoot! ;)

B)

I might be wrong, but looking at the official results posted on the Australasian website, I got the impression that they were not final results, and some guys were in the lead due to the fact that they had already been scored all stages, while some top dogs still didn't (sort of mixing pre-match and match results, but with match participants still lacking a few stage results).... :unsure:

From the above site, that seems to be the case

That definitely is.

I checked dates, and the results on indonesian website are stuck to Nov. 30th evening, while according to Neil's post, the match ended on Dec. 1st evening. thus they're not finals. ;)

I have never heard of Anthony Sy before (could be my ignorant side), but if you can put Mr. Voigt below 80% in Standard, you can shoot! ;)

B)

Spook,

Its maybe because he shoots most of the time here in the Philippines. I don't know him personally. I just see his name on match results at the PPSA web B)

Hi guys,

As Neil already advised, our Internet connection in Bali is painfully slow, and I'm going nuts just logging on twice a day to check my emails.

Anyway, I'll give you a summary of everything which transpired in Bali as soon as I return to Hong Kong on Tuesday.