Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Open Nationals on OLN - Tonight !! 14th Oct

BritinUSA

Hey Paul, were you there this year wearing equal length jean shorts? I think we talked at stage 20 & 21 while watching Jerry and the Ladies.

Yes, that was me...

I know they didn't tape me at all this time, I think having the Limited and Open Super Squad shooting at different times should mean that they will focus exclusively on the top shooters when they get round to televising it.

So don't expect to see any of us mere mortals (or as we were called in the middle-ages, cannon fodder) :unsure:

Not that I want to remember the match, but is there any word as to whether the 2003 Limited Nationals will make it on the air?

That's messed up about JJ, for sure. Hell, I finished.....well....let's just say I finished, and still got a little air time! Oh well. Some coverage is better than none at all!

Phil

• 5 weeks later...
yeah eric i caught the little digs also.

i watched the idpa show the other night on my cable on-demand channel.

he takes the open gun out of the safe says the gun is only good for the range and sticks it in a drawer.in a real life situation i wouldn't mind having one of our top shooters with a open gun on my side.

With all do respect you have totally missed the point, The show you are comenting on was coverage of IDPA not IPSC or USPSA open. As I am sure you know there are no Open guns allowed in IDPA shooting, and aditionally it is not very likely that the average Joe would choose an Open gun for carry.