Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom comp belt?

OP do a search on brass monkey here before you commit to buy.

Any reason why you want this style? Why not just get something like the HSGI padded belt?

Not sure if BMP has had issues but other than a really long wait the product is outstanding!

OP do a search on brass monkey here before you commit to buy.Any reason why you want this style? Why not just get something like the HSGI padded belt?

I just want something that matches my gear. I am not sure if a padded belt is allowed in USPSA, IDPA or 3Gun.

I saw brass monkey but Im looking for the double Velcro style belt. I have a SO Tech cobra belt, similar to what Brass Monkey makes. I am trying to move away from that design.

Edited by Solscud007

OP do a search on brass monkey here before you commit to buy.Any reason why you want this style? Why not just get something like the HSGI padded belt?

I just want something that matches my gear. I am not sure if a padded belt is allowed in USPSA, IDPA or 3Gun.

I saw brass monkey but Im looking for the double Velcro style belt. I have a SO Tech cobra belt, similar to what Brass Monkey makes. I am trying to move away from that design.

Padded belts are allowed in 3 gun, not in IDPA. Not sure about USPSA...

BMP's belt is the double system, velcro inner/outer with cobra buckle. Here are a couple pictures:

Outer Belt

a51wIUP.jpg

Inner

lqvJlrR.jpg

I think the longest wait time in the industry is 5 years for some custom 1911 builder who makes bullseye guns in heirloom quality finish with nothing but a file and some dykem. Next longest is Brass Monkey Performance for a piece of nylon webbing with some velcro sewed to it. Next longest is SVI for a fully custom pistol built to your exact specifications using the best materials and manufacturing technology available.

The difference is the gunsmith and SVI will return your calls and emails...

try over at DIYTactical.com

Bunch of folks both pros and hobbyists who make all sorts of gear vests, belts, shelters one even makes a tactical dog vest (Fight and Flight) and probably have all the multicam and cobra buckles you could want

someone over there should be able to make you one or three.

my plate is full or I'd do it, folks find out you can sew web gear and you have a hobby that eats more time than this one, made the mistake of showing my hunting buddies some of my gear and......now the "cobblers children's feet"

John

Edited by Amerflyer48