Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from Virginia

cjd1215

Hello to all. I just joined. Seems like this forum is a wealth of information. I love to shoot, fish and ride the Harley. Unfortunately I can't do any of them for awhile. I just had shoulder surgery yesterday. So I have plenty of time to research and spend some money.

I am shooting a Production Glock 17 right now. I have a Brazos custom STI Edge on order. Just waiting for it to come in. I am shopping around for a 9mm major or 38 super right now. I just can't make up my mind which gun and which caliber I should go with.

Good luck on the recovery. I'm a va shooter as well and started also with a g17. It's then turned into my carry and I shoot limited with a edge. So if you put her in the safe just send me a PM ill take another haha. Hope to see you at some matches once your back up and runnin.

And the info here is amazing. My scores/times get better every match and I have to say its from the different style training I've learned here.

Welcome! My open gun is set up for 38 super comp. I was somewhat surprised that I picked up more 38 super comp brass (Open Division) at last years Handgun Nationals. I had expected to see more 38 super and possible 9mm (Major) but not so. To switch between 38 super and 38 super comp, all that is needed is an extractor change. Though 9mm major may have a slight cost advantage, it is somewhat off set by the fact the 9mm major cannot be reloaded as often due to extreme pressures taking it's toll on the brass.