Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hybrid with 90 degree mount

wannabe

Yes, but you gotta get the right mount

I run a 4 port hybricomp with the 90 degree mount, i've used the Quinn 2 and the cheely angle back mounts

The Quinn sits a little higher, and I've had some blackening on the lens after 3 stages or so

No such problem with the cheely which sits lower

If you're going to change the mount on a frame that's already drilled and tapped, I would go with the Quinn because it sits higher, and there is less of a chance of the slide hitting the scope

If it's a new build I would go the the cheely, and get it drilled and tapped so the scope clears the slide

I just had 2 popple holes drilled in my full size open gun with a Quinn 3 mount. After 240 rounds during a match, the lens was no dirtier than before the holes. I actually find that the inside of the lens near the chamber gets more residue than the muzzle side

Yes, but you gotta get the right mount

I run a 4 port hybricomp with the 90 degree mount, i've used the Quinn 2 and the cheely angle back mounts

The Quinn sits a little higher, and I've had some blackening on the lens after 3 stages or so

No such problem with the cheely which sits lower

If you're going to change the mount on a frame that's already drilled and tapped, I would go with the Quinn because it sits higher, and there is less of a chance of the slide hitting the scope

If it's a new build I would go the the cheely, and get it drilled and tapped so the scope clears the slide

Or order one of my undrilled mounts with a custom pattern to fit your gun.