Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How much will Glock help, blew up my G35

elroyyboy

Well, I thought I got what was bad news in a phone message from Glock yesterday. However, after a follow up, Glock has VERY generously agreed to replace the frame on my G35 and return it to me. The frame will have a different serial number, but it's a shooter anyway.

Thanks everyone for your help and guidance!

Woo Hoo!!!

glad to see this, this is exactly what the guys from Glock told us at my last armorers class. Its incredible what it costs Glock to make a pistol frame.... won't disclose that though.

BTW I love my Blue Label 10mm G20 :devil:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are OK and Glock helped you out. Just an additional bit of info on the "Blue Label" Glocks. Individuals who pay for 3 year GSSF membership automatically receive cert for discount on a Glock pistol and another for each of the next two years with their membership. (also BL Glocks come with 3 mags!) I know there are restrictions for one year memberships but I am not sure exactly how that goes.

FWIW

Richard

PS: I'll share my story here about Glock. I tried to join GSSF online and couldn't get my CC credited. Called GSSF and explained my problem and they said they would get back with me. They never did but I got my 3 year membership anyway including the cert for the pistol discount! Called them several more times and they would not accept my CC# because the computer shows me as an active member! I will continue to support Glock and tell my story to whomever will listen. Being retired, my budget is tight but I have already received a Gen. 3 17 and will probably order a Gen 3 26 for CCW and leave it at that...maybe.

Well, I thought I got what was bad news in a phone message from Glock yesterday. However, after a follow up, Glock has VERY generously agreed to replace the frame on my G35 and return it to me. The frame will have a different serial number, but it's a shooter anyway.

Thanks everyone for your help and guidance!

Woo Hoo!!!

glad to see this, this is exactly what the guys from Glock told us at my last armorers class. Its incredible what it costs Glock to make a pistol frame.... won't disclose that though.

BTW I love my Blue Label 10mm G20 :devil:

Working in injection molding, I'm willing to bet it's a pittance.

Had three Glock 35 gen 3 private party transfers that had stippling gone wrong. Sent two to Smyrna glock and was told a month minimum wait but had them back in three weeks via the FFL. Still have to wait ten days from now. Should have sent all three cause Glock gave me two consecutive Serial numbers. If I only knew. Still had DROS done though but no need to wait another month for the other pistola. I can bring them both after the unbearable 10 day cali wait period. Just sharing!!!!

BTW hundred bucks for each frame replacement and when I called they simple said just go to an ffl dealer and send it to us. paid shipping of course. Make sure to follow up with an order # in a week at least and also to check if it was sent back to your ffl. So simple. Those new gen 3 frames felt so goooodddd you know!!!!!!!! The feeling was kinda different from my other glocks and looks like its more sturdy have they improved anything or am i just excited? Gen 3 for sure since Im in cali. The slides came back same so the numbers didnt match but who cares? I got two consecutive serial numbers beginning with letter G. Pretty much to it!

BTW hundred bucks for each frame replacement and when I called they simple said just go to an ffl dealer and send it to us. paid shipping of course. Make sure to follow up with an order # in a week at least and also to check if it was sent back to your ffl. So simple. Those new gen 3 frames felt so goooodddd you know!!!!!!!! The feeling was kinda different from my other glocks and looks like its more sturdy have they improved anything or am i just excited? Gen 3 for sure since Im in cali. The slides came back same so the numbers didnt match but who cares? I got two consecutive serial numbers beginning with letter G. Pretty much to it!

Kentucky is a great place! No FFL required. Next day air to Glock ($50) and they sent directly to me! Haven't shot it yet, maybe tomorrow. Functions test are all AOK.