Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell for 9-fs with arrendondo extensions?

GSRswapandslow

SSS models will work without any mods. They are great!

sorry bout that who is sss ?? web site ?? , sponser ?????

tia

jjw

Edited by jjw

http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/

"An M&P magwell designed for ESP and fits the IDPA box. Our Aluminum magwell is CNC machined from a solid block of Aluminum and anodized Black, it is very easy to install and requires no modification to your gun. Included with the magwell are installation instructions and all necessary hardware. Requires the use of the Taran Tactical or Taylor Freelance magazine extension or a thicker than stock base pad designed for this magwell such as our ESP basepads. If you have the original version of the Taylor extension that is not angle cut on the sides, please contact us for instructions on modifying your extension to work with this magwell. The factory full size or compact base pads or Arredondo extensions will not work with this magwell. Black anodized Aluminum, 1.0 ounce."

This is what's keeping me from buying one.....So, wgj3, you're saying they WILL work with my Arrendondo extensions? Do you have a pic of yours by chance?

I used to have the arrendondo extensions but they did not work with the original SSS ESP magwell. The arrendondo bottomed out against the mag well before the mag was able to engage the magazine release. I dont know if the new version of the magwell will resolve this issue. Hope this helps.