Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

+1 for dillon replacement parts

I needed a few parts for my 650. Instead of waiting for hours on the phone i emailed them 3-21-13. I figured it was going to be a min of a few weeks. I got my email confromation today that the parts were shipped! Now that is some costumer service.

Coleman

I tried to call for two solid days last week with nothing but busy signals so finally sent an email with warranty parts replacement info. On 3/20 i received an auto email response stating they received my email. Nothing since. Ideas?

I tried to call for two solid days last week with nothing but busy signals so finally sent an email with warranty parts replacement info. On 3/20 i received an auto email response stating they received my email. Nothing since. Ideas?

My email took about 7 working days and then they responded that they were sending the parts to fix and then shipping

took about a week. Got them yesterday, excellent service given how slammed they are!

Definitely give it some more time.

Seems long to you but it's only been 3-4 ( depending on what time of day you sent it ) full working days for them, right?

Well, I left the initial contact via the Dillon website "contact us" site. I told them what the problem was and the part number i needed. I received an autoreply from Dillon Help stating they were behind. I replied again with the part number and problem as well as shipping info. The second contact was a couple days ago. Guess I'll just wait and see.

Well, I left the initial contact via the Dillon website "contact us" site. I told them what the problem was and the part number i needed. I received an autoreply from Dillon Help stating they were behind. I replied again with the part number and problem as well as shipping info. The second contact was a couple days ago. Guess I'll just wait and see.

Oh, you probably should have gone with the technical help email. Your 'contact us' email will probably make its way to the right person, but you may want to resend directly to the technical support.

Tech help webpage:

http://www.dillonprecision.com/technical_help.html

Tech Help email:

tech@dillonprecision.com

I contacted them on 3/20 about a broken part on my square deal, by email, they responded 3/25, parts are on the way, and got the parts today , bonus they sent 2 other parts that I might need when the part I ordered broke . Gotta love that kind of customer service. When things slow down so i can call and get through , starting a list of stuff I need, If they have it I'll by it from them .