Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

spook

I had a request, along with a SWEET donation from Lynn Jones, for some new avatars. What's really funny is that I was just thinking, probably because of doing Pat's new avatar, that I needed to do some surfin' and downloadin' of some new avatars, yesterday. And then I log onto the forum and who'd a thunk it...

So, if Pat or anyone would like to post or send me some cool avatar sites, I'll get on the job.

be

spook,

Man, that's one seriously cool avatar page. This is turning into quite the project, because, I have to run each avatar through Photoshop to a), get it to the correct size (for our forum software, 32 X 32 pixels, max.), and B), save it with as small file size as possible. I'll work a bunch of 'em over on Monday, including the ones I already downloaded Fri night. But, I have an idea... I'll post it in the Announcements forum...

And, if you hit the return key before AND after you paste or type in the link, it becomes hot without having to use any iconcode.

be

Brian,

Do you know about actions in Photoshop?  Actions can take the entire contents of a folder, perform whatever you'd like done i.e. image size, sharpen, rotate, and then save the completed files to a different folder.  If you're doing oodles of the same stuff, it might be worth the time to write an action or two; typically you need one for verticals, one for horizontals, and one for squares.....