Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N320? In stock anywhere?

trp

I'm willing to pay a more than fair price along with shipping if any body has a 4lb jug they can love without??

Come on I know your out there !!

The powder has to be sent as HAZ MAT. The package has to be prepared and labeled by someone who has been certified and has been through a HAZ MAT Certifaction Class.

Only UPS and FED EX will ship small quantities of HAZ MAT. NO USPS. Big penalties if the package is mislabeled and caught.

I would not think so at a terminal location. Also, I believe that one of the "local drop off stores" will not accept or handle HAZ MAT as the package has to be stored in a special area that meets the design requirements for handling HAZ MAT package and people have to be certified to handle the package.

Sorry........I am only the messenger!

Were are you located? I have 4 lbs in Florida. Not willing to ship.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

how much you want for some?

Here is the deal on the N320. I normally use Titegroup, but purchased a 4 lb bottle of N320 to test. I loaded about 200 rounds of 9mm to develop a load. But I still have a large quantity of Titegroup and could let the N320 go if it would help somebody. If you want it Paul-the new guy, it is yours. I don't need to make money off the deal. We can work out the details. I am in Melbourne but headed to State match tomorrow afternoon (working the match).