Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Bullet International Only a Two week wait

nathandewalt

Back many years I was using BBI, then they had an owner change and the customer service went in the toilet. Since then they have again got new owners so I reluctantly gave them another try. I am VERY happy I did. The new owner (Chandler) is awesome, he understands customer service and his product is very good.

Placed order yesterday, I don't need these bullets for a few weeks, so I'm hoping for a timely delivery. Great bullets though, I have used 9MM and 45ACP without any issues.

Good company to do business with.

Placed order yesterday, I don't need these bullets for a few weeks, so I'm hoping for a timely delivery. Great bullets though, I have used 9MM and 45ACP without any issues.

Good company to do business with.

Is this with Black Bullets International? How did youi manage to place a order as this has been up on their web site for at least a week now:

Special Notice!!!!! - Due to the recent drastic increase - we are going to temporarily suspend taking additional orders. BBI sends our deepest apologies for this inconvenience. We will use this time to get back to our standard model and work at increasing our capacity. Our normal business model ships directly out of inventory. At the present we simply do not have the capacity to produce at the current order rate. We anticipate starting to take additional orders Mid-April 2013.

I placed it on the website and got a confirmation,...that doesn't mean anything really, but it didn't say "not accepting orders"....

Who knows, I do not need the bullets right now, so I can wait.....

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Henry

I am curious myself how you placed an order. There are no selectable products in the store and I have not received any notifications of orders since I closed the store down while we get caught up. Please send me a copy of your order number and confirmation. Very puzzled right now.

Chandler

BBI CEO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Henry - I was getting confused. We plan on opening orders back up in a couple of weeks but with several tons worth of inventory on the shelf and back to our next day shipping model. Thanks for everyone's patience as we now hope to be better equipped to deal with the volume fluctuation.

I got 500 230gr .45s a couple weeks ago to try. Haven't had a chance to chrono them yet but using the same load I use for buyou they shoot really nice. Shot an IDPA classifier and impressed myself. I don't know if it was the bullets but I certainly cannot blame them.