Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Someone explain how I got this question wrong.

SERVED_USMC

This was on the RO re certification exam on the USPSA site.

The True/False question was correct, as well was the cite. Appendix D4. E4 was another possible answer, but it mentioned that if there were numerous correct answers, as long as one of them was listed, you would be credited with the correct answer to the question. So did it get marked wrong because I didnt have both appendixes cited, or because I put the "A", for appendix, down before the "D4"?

Here is the question with my answer and the answer from the site once the test was graded:

Grip tape or a grip sleeve may be used to disengage the grip safety of a Production Division handgun. [Question 58] You have answered this question incorrectly A True B False <- Your answer <- Correct answer Your answer to Rule: AD4 Correct answer to rule: D4/E4

From the USPSA website:

IMPORTANT:

Enter the rule number without any spaces or letters, but be sure to include the decimal point in the rule (if the rule is 5.2, enter 5.2, not 52, for your answer). If more than one rule provides the answer, please enter only one rule number (you will get full credit for any of the valid answers). If the rule is in an appendix, list only the appendix number (A1, etc.). Do not include any decimal points or additional information in answers which refers to an appendix.

I got marked are incorrect on one that said something like this - You have answered this question incorrectly B False <- Your answer B False <- Correct answer. (I copied and sent this in so they could correct it, thought it was funny though, good thing I passed. :rolleyes: )