Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michael Bane's "All Night Radio"

SJ

This past weekend I talked quite a bit with Michael Bane, who was here in Dallas at the Counterattack gun rights conference.  He gave an excellent presentation on dealing with the media, I recommend it to anyone.

He also gave me a copy of his new mystery novel "All Night Radio", which I believe will be available at the STI booth at the SHOT show.  The book is a fast-paced and engaging story of a female IPSC shooter turned bodyguard.  And best of all, no cringe-worthy firearms errors.  Check it out!

Scot

• 4 months later...

I read this while on vacation in Jamaica last month. It was really odd at first to be reading this piece of fiction with so much accurate race gun information in it. But what I really liked were all the actual IPSC people mentioned in the pages. For example, Dave Dawson is the main character's gunsmith. :D

Definitely worth reading. I got mine from Amazon.com.

I fully recommend the book as a good read as well. Plus, I wish to support the Banester in his work, both with respect to shooting & RKBA, plus whatever else he does.

I got my copy at: http://www.FlyingDragonLtd.com (at his direction).

I'm getting anxious for the sequel! And for the cheeky monkey to read a few chapters I sent of MY book and tell me it sucks righteously. ANXIOUS!

Oh . . . did anyone notice what the significance of the title was? I think I missed it when I read if it was in there!