Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun in Indiana

urnsrus

Just moved to Indiana and I am looking for areas around Indianapolis and Cincinnatie to shoot 3 gun. One of the people that I have shot with in the past is Deborah Cheek. Any help would be appreciated. Just moved here from Sacramento and had a huge 3G following.

David Adams

3Gun the first Sunday of every month at the Blue Grass Sportsmen's League just outside of Lexington, KY. Owensboro Rifle and Pistol Club (near Evansville, IN) shoots 3Gun when there are 5 Saturdays in a month. KAPS near Bardstown, KY has either a rifle or shotgun side match every fourth Sunday, and HHPS has a rifle side match most months on the third Sunday. Links to all of these clubs can be found at www.practicalshooters.com. Not sure where you are in IN, but a lot of USPSA clubs in the Louisville Area.

Just moved to Indiana and I am looking for areas around Indianapolis and Cincinnatie to shoot 3 gun. One of the people that I have shot with in the past is Deborah Cheek. Any help would be appreciated. Just moved here from Sacramento and had a huge 3G following.

David Adams

I know Deb and Bob well!

We have a 3-gun match every fourth Sunday at the Atlanta Conservation Club in Atlanta, IN. Which means we're having one this coming Sunday, 26SEP04. No details on stages and round count yet, though. I hope to see you there.

The Owensboro, KY club has a very nice 9-stage 3-gun match every 5th Saturday (which is four times per year I think). Their next match is 30OCT04. Owensboro