Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sent my Edge in for an Overhual

Frankl03

I have a pretty much stock Edge 40 that I just sent in to a builder. I'm getting a:

Trigger Job with EGW parts (will be 2lbs when done)

SVI trigger installed

Slide lightening cuts

Grip Stippling and countuoring and double undercut

Refinishing with Carekote

Really good prices on the above work. Turnaround time quoted sounded great too! I don't want to mention the builder right now. I will post pictures and info when done and let you know how it turned out!

I'm very excited about getting my gun back even if it takes a few weeks or a month or so. It will be like getting a brand new gun!

Another note I shipped the Gun over a week ago and have not heard it even arrived except for tracking (said it arrived). Is that normal? I have no experience at getting work done.

Thanks!

Edited by Frankl03

Another note I shipped the Gun over a week ago and have not heard it even arrived except for tracking (said it arrived). Is that normal? I have no experience at getting work done.

Thanks!

Unless you asked for the 'smith to confirm, I'd say you can trust that it's there.

I always let them know it's coming, send them the tracking number and ask that they confirm receipt.

Sounds like it's going to be purty :cheers:

While I'm waiting for my Edge to get back from the smith (FGW) I bought another gun as a back up and to use while I'm waiting.

This one should shoot and handle similier to my Edge thats being worked on. I bought it off Gunbroker.

Should just have a couple days wait for this one!

Hey anybody know what kind of a trigger that is?

pix870488691.jpg