Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AWB ending

paraman1

As the AWB is coming to an end I celebrated by ordering a bunch of LEO mags for my G19 at a whopping 16 bucks a piece . I was priceing them right after I bought it a couple weeks ago and people were still trying to get 65 to 75 bucks for them . My friend went to the gun show this weekend and folks were still trying to get 50-60 bucks out of them but being told to kindly go fornicate with themselves (along with everyone trying to sell pre-ban AR's at 15-1600 bucks a whack). Hopefully the prices on STI and Para mags will drop as well and we will see an in flux of folks in limited division since they will finally be able to afford mags to be competitive .

Well, as of ten minutes ago, a $1,300 pre-ban AR is just an old $500 carbine. HAHAHAHA :P

Gun show this weekend. I'm going to go just to listen to people rejoice on one side of the table and and whine on the other. Right now, I'm practicing my confused look. "Pre-ban? What ban? When?" :lol::lol:

Found this on Glocktalk for all you mag junkies out there (ordered a bunch myself :P ).

I just bought almost 2000 mags which is a few more then I need. I have a deal for Glock Talk only. Hi-cap mags for 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, and 31. While they last $13 each. Most of these are LEO mags that we couldn't sell until the end of the ban. For those who can't have them there are a few pre ban. Also have some Glock pistols but the list changes to fast to list unless I have a big pile. There is also Beretta and Sig mags but they are $15. Email or call 816-578-4682

Address correction.

Mark Kitterman

9306 S. Litchford

Grain Valley Mo. 64029

Don't look like these will last as long as I thought but I am trying for more.

His e-mail address is ... MKMKITTERMAN@aol.com