Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

newbie from oregon

fxdc

Came across the forum while lookin for plated bullet load info, cool site for this dynaSore!

Former member SNPL. Reno NV. USPA B class.... Now I just shoot unclassafied stock , that's what it was called at my last match. Damm am I getin old !

Anyway WESTERN STATES CHAMPIONSHIP ROCKED!!!!!!! And Hi to all that had shot at one, sure I said SHOOTER READY? To quite a few of ya!

Welcome back you old dyna-sore!

Lots of good info here and the search function is awesome! The game/rules/culture have changed in some areas, but the fun factor is still way high.

The SNPL put on great matches, and yes...there are other dyna-sores here who shot the Western States. Those were some good days! :rolleyes:

Outerlimits has great vids of the old matches and has a lot of cool posts in the "Hell i was There" forum. You might even see yourself!

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127567

Thank ya guys.... Glad to see I'm not the only dynaSore out here, WSC was a kick and a lot of work to put on, but I got to RO some world class champions . Leatham. Koenig, etc, etc, but we did have some great man on man shoot offs and side matches!!!

I remember shooting at the Oregon Invitational back in the early 90's and that was a great time! The Mini Steel Challenge in Redding

CA. Nowww i 'm old,and slow and damm my eyes.... Thank god for Crimson trace have them on all our carry guns!

I'm in the Salem area and have shot IDPA at DRRC and steel and IPSC in Albany it has been awhile back, have to check but if they have a senior class I my jump back in the game.

Ya all take care, be safe!

Thank ya guys.... Glad to see I'm not the only dynaSore out here, WSC was a kick and a lot of work to put on, but I got to RO some world class champions . Leatham. Koenig, etc, etc, but we did have some great man on man shoot offs and side matches!!!

I remember shooting at the Oregon Invitational back in the early 90's and that was a great time! The Mini Steel Challenge in Redding

CA. Nowww i 'm old,and slow and damm my eyes.... Thank god for Crimson trace have them on all our carry guns!

I'm in the Salem area and have shot IDPA at DRRC and steel and IPSC in Albany it has been awhile back, have to check but if they have a senior class I my jump back in the game.

Ya all take care, be safe!

Mini SC in redding? Did that. Who the heck r ya? Salem? I'm on the coast...