Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH VA-MD Section Championship 2013

Can we get the stages in printable form? Thanks.

Yeah I will put them in a downloadable PDF on the section website in the next day or two. Keep in mind there will be some changes. The club has already pointed out some things they would like changed for safety reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me awhile to get to it tonight but you should be able to download the matchbook from the webpage now. Please email me if you still have trouble and I will email you a copy.

About one week till the match! Everything is coming together nicely, still a few slots left on Saturday and Sunday Get in touch with Scot ASAP.

We will be on the range building stages this weekend. It's going to be another great match!

Just a few days before the match, stage building to be finished Wednesday and Thursday, Staff day is Friday, 281 signed up and still a few slots available on Saturday!

Would like to thank all of our sponsors:

FNH USA

CED

Virginia Arms Co

Nevo Targets

C-More

EGW

I-Shot/Sert Systems

Rudy Project

Shooters Connection

Brian Enos

Atlanta Arms

Unique Tek

Black Creek Shooters

Green Top

Also A special thanks to the following who Sponsored our staff banquet this year

Michael Gottlieb Esquire

Dr. David Beam

Dr. Frank Moscheler

See you all on the range in just a few days!

Scot and all his crew put on a fantastic match! Just to name a few, Chris, lew, Phil, The Beam, Jim, Tess and Tracy and Ed. I didn't know it was possible for people to be in two places at once! These guys made it look easy!

The stages where a blast to shoot 240+ rounds, in 9 big field courses, shot in about 5.5 hours!

I bet Scot will sleep for 2 days!