Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being doubted

Jake Di Vita

I hate when I get questioned with the validity of runs on certain skill tests or what I think may be possible on a stage. <_<

Just because I believe a certain stage may be shot with a certain time or number of points doesn't mean I'm Robbie or anywhere near as good. ;)

I'm not meaning to single anyone out or be a jerk. It just irks me. :o

Jake:

When I first started IPSC I thought the shooters were bigger liars than fishermen. I was really ignorant. Now that I am more in tune with the game and with...what does Brian call it in his book...the limits of human function, I wouldn't doubt you for a second if you posted about a clean El Pres in four flat with a Hi-Point. OK, so maybe with a little better gun, like a Glock. ;)

Jake,

I hope you're not referring to me, because I didn't doubt your time for a second. I guess I'm somewhere around C class and time I posted was for *me*.

1.0 draw

1.5 reload

=======

2.5 total

I totally believe that's within your dominion.

Gotta go shower quick and go out and find out for real....

Jake,

Having those young reflexes and eyes you just might be able to do a 4 flat, clean run...Anderson shamed me into dry firing till I went from 6.2 to 4.51 not clean but down 2.....didn't think I could do that either

I am taking Rhino's class too, need to get to 4 flat....He's DAMAN.... :P